These are a few lovely things I’ve been eyeing lately.
1. May Lindstrom – The Complete Skin Experience I know if I tried I could probably pair down to one or two things from May’s line that I really wanted. But the fact of it is that I kind of want everything. I love May’s attention to detail with her line. You can really tell the craftsmanship in that her products. Gorgeous packaging and effective product, I’m sold.
2. rms beauty – Lip Shine in Sacred I’ve been swooning over this color since it launched. A great juicy pink-red that looks amazing on everyone I’ve seen it on. As a lover of bright lips, this is totally up my alley.
3. Sheswai Lacquer – Hot Damn An amazing fuchsia color that I think will add a nice pop of color for the fall season. I think it will look incredible on both fingers and toes.
4. Kahina Giving Beauty – Brightening Serum This little gem is not only supposed to lighten pigmentation but brighten skin as well as fight fine lines! It’s as if someone answered my top skin care concerns with one bottle of magic. Who wouldn’t want that?
5. Osmia Organics – Light Body Oil I had a sample of this lovely oil that just made me swoon. I never knew my skin could be so hydrated! This is the body oil that got me on my recent kick and I’m really lusting after the full size of it.